- Gorgeous, evocative portraits of dancers by photographers Ken Browar and Deborah Ory. (My Modern Met)
- Barack and Michelle Obama have signed a production deal with Netflix. (Elle)
- I’ve been pretty good about not posting any royal wedding links—I figure you’re all on overload by now—but I was amused by the Fug Girls’ rundown of what various guests wore. (Go Fug Yourself)
- RIP Interview magazine. (WWD)
- What a little shit. (The Cut)
“boob Bermuda triangle” is going to stay with me for days. Love the Fug Girls.
Photos of dancers done right make the world a better place and these are truly inspiring.
At first when I read about the Obama’s Netflix deal I was disappointed they weren’t doing something…I don’t know…more overtly political, but then I quickly realized how many younger people are heavily into Netflix and don’t even watch regular cable television (or HAVE televisions) which made me realize their brilliance. More power to the power couple.
Yes, that was exactly my evolution of thought on that Netflix deal. &let the right wing nuts cancel their Netflix subscriptions.
I Loved Interview magazine.
I am so over chefbros. Mario and all his misogynist buddies can take a one-way trip to the sun.
And here I thought all the female wedding guests were ordered to wear that ghastly shade of flesh pink that makes everyone who wears it look half-dead. The shade is also popular as a wall color in new tract homes — you know, the sickly builder color that most people quickly repaint.
And thank you for refraining Kim. It was all a bit much.
A friend of mine calls it Nursing Home Pink.
I call it p*** pink, but your term is kinder and gentler. 🤡
Don’t like that color except on my Nana. The best use of it was Serena’s dress, also because it fit like a glove. I guess Oprah’s last minute dress swap didn’t work.
I watched the 60 minutes this weekend that interviewed Batalli’s staff at The Spotted Pig……… I threw away his cookbooks and am sick that I help fund that bastard.