- These photos of partially obscured golden arches shot throughout Warsaw are subtly haunting.
- Here are John Lennon and Yoko Ono performing on the Jerry Lewis Telethon back in 1972. (Dangerous Minds)
- And here are the 25 best college comedies of all time.
- A smart piece by the peerless Rebecca Traister about Serena Williams and female rage. (The Cut)
- I enjoyed this rundown of all the crossover characters in Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. (Vulture)
I’ve been having an ongoing argument with my partner (an older white former tennis playing man) about Serena. Traister is so eloquent I just sent him a link to the article hoping he will FINALLY see my point. (I don’t hold out a lot of hope––see previous parens re older white male)
I still can’t forgive Yoko Ono.
The golden arches photos are well worth perusing. Thank you for these links!
Thanks for the link to that excellent article by Traister about the Williams Osaka match. I always like appreciate her point of view.
Thank you, Kim, for pointing to the Traister piece. And to her for writing.
I am a little curious why folks neglect to consider Martina Navratilova’s very logical and balanced commentary on the Osaka-Williams tennis match.