- Check out how various artists interpreted fall fashion. (The Cut)
- These are some next-level tattoos. (Colossal)
- It’s Barack Obama’s most recent reading list. (Kottke)
- This rundown of the best and worst moments from the VMAs amused me even though I don’t know who half the people they’re writing about are. (Vulture)
- This is funny: somebody threw a dinner party inspired by Judy Chicago’s “The Dinner Party.” (New Yorker)
I’m so happy you posted that amazing image by Shawn Theodore yesterday…it is stunningly beautiful. And thank you also for Obama’s reading list. He always reads the very best titles!
Ditto on the VMAS. Am feeling my upcoming birthday hard. Makes me glad I was around for Aretha.
Hello! I can’t remember which post it’s on now, but I stumbled across a photo of Queen Rania of Jordan with an untied pussy-bow blouse today, and recalled that Ms Kim preferred them untied. Here’s the photo: