- This 1980s German art amusement park—including a ferris wheel by Jean Michel Basquiat and a carousel by Keith Haring— is just a delight.
- A smart Q&A with the great Esther Perel. (The Cut)
- Where does Rihanna’s Sunday night gig rate in this rundown of the best Superbowl halftime shows?
- This hurt, but also cracked me up: Signs That You’re Ready to Wear Taupe. (McSweeney’s)
- Here is your rabbit hole of the day. Thank me later.
- We’ve got sex expert/advertising bigwig Cindy Gallop on Everything is Fine, and the episode is a rollicking good time, so please do tune in. (Apple Podcasts)
- The wonderful Susan Orlean has been writing obits for the New Yorker; this one is especially charming. (New Yorker)
- Raquel Welch, bombshell till the end. (New York Times; gifted link)
- What we know about season three of White Lotus. (Elle)
After reading that hilarious McSweeny’s, I need to imbibe an edible, order a new pair of Doc Martin’s and walk around the block in my worn out leather jacket and my faded black jeans. No one will see me, but I might feel a tad less taupe. Have a glorious weekend, everyone!
The rabbit hole of the day link reminded me of the Hampsterdance, which reminded me of being 22-ish and thinking I knew everything I needed to know while actually knowing nothing I needed to know. Wondering if anyone else out there remembers it…